It has been a great 4 years - still much to do!
When I ran for Kenmore City Council, I ran on three main issues:
- More sidewalks, and safer roads for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- A more open and transparent city government.
- Increased access to the water.
Since 2014, the City has:
- Built more than 3 miles of new sidewalk, and 3 miles of new bike lanes, with another 3 miles of each in the pipeline. At my urging, pedestrian safety and building sidewalks has become the City Council's top goal.
- Added a camera to Council chambers, so that anyone can watch our meetings live online, or watch them months after the fact. City government should be accessible to all, not just those who can make it to City Hall on a Monday night.
- Passed our first ever city bond measure (Walkways and Waterways), which will increase water access at Log Boom, Rhododendron, and Squire's Landing. I helped lead this campaign, and am looking forward to stewarding it to fruition.
I've delivered on my campaign promises, and promise to continue to work on expanding our bike/ped network, ensuring that the City is listening to the people of Kenmore, and that the Walkways and Waterways projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Serving the people of Kenmore has been one of my greatest honors. I humbly ask for your support and vote again this year.